Friday, June 22, 2012

Baked Chicken Taquitos

1/2 cup cream cheese
1/2 cup green salsa
a squeeze of a fresh lime (I made it without and it was still really good)
1/2 tsp of cumin (I put about 1 tsp.  I like it a little spicy)
1 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp onion powder (I used onion salt and only used less)
1/4 tsp of garlic powder
3 TBS cilantro (I used a little more)
2 TBS green onion (I used a little more)
2 -3 cups shredded cooked chicken
1 cup grated pepper jack cheese (I used about 1 1/2 to 2 cups)

Mix all the above together.  Get 16-18 corn tortillas and put about 2-3 tablespoons of mixture on them.  Roll and flatten until sides crack open. Put on cookie sheet that has tinfoil on it sprayed with Pam.  I sprayed the top of the Taquitos with a little sea salt.

Bake at 425 until crispy.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment